What type of personal information we collect
ExpatFIRE will collect your personal information only where it is necessary for the purposes of distributing newsletters, marketing or licensing our products, or responding to questions or e-mail inquires.
In most circumstances this information will be limited to your contact details, including but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, company details if applicable, and phone numbers.
When do we collect personal information
ExpatFIRE may collect personal information when you complete one of the following actions:
- Participate in ExpatFIRE promotional activities or surveys;
- Provide a guest post or other content to be shared on ExpatFIRE;
- Where you forward information to us in an email or as a hard copy document; and
- Other circumstances where collecting personal information is reasonable and permitted by the Law.
We reserve the right to refuse to approve or post any comments, media or shared materials, and do not need to provide any notice or feedback on why such content was not utilized. We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
How we manage personal information
ExpatFIRE undertakes all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information collected is accurate, up-to-date, and stored securely.
When your personal information is no longer required for the purposes which ExpatFIRE uses personal information, all commercially reasonable steps will be undertaken to securely destroy that information.
How will your personal information be used
ExpatFIRE may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- Marketing ExpatFIRE products;
- Responding to enquiries about ExpatFIRE products; and
- To fulfill any legal requirements of ExpatFIRE with respect to your personal information.
ExpatFIRE considers personal information we collect about you to be confidential and will not disclose such information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented to your personal information being provided to a third party; and
- Where ExpatFIRE is required by law to disclose your information;
Except in circumstances where access to your personal information may be denied by the Privacy Act or other applicable laws, your personal information will be provided to you upon request to ExpatFIRE’s Privacy Officer. Please find contact details for our Privacy Officer below.
Correcting your personal information held by EXPatFIRE
ExpatFIRE appreciates you informing us if you have reason to believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete, or not updated.
Privacy office contact details
Should you have any queries in relation to the above or require further information regarding ExpatFIRE’s collection, use, and storage of your personal information please do not hesitate to contact our Privacy Officer at: [email protected]